- Chief Femi Fani Kayode (FFK) says the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are righteous
- Fani-Kayode says the drive for the actualization of a Biafra Republic, is a just one
- FFK says he is a friend of the IPOB
- The IPOB recently described the former aviation minister as a fearless intellectual
- The pro-Biafra group further says that FFK is the conscience of the West
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, on Thursday, February 9, commended the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, saying the group is fighting a noble cause.
He made the remark in reaction to a statement credited to the pro-Biafra group describing him as a fearless intellectual and the conscience of the West.
Fani-Kayode who took to his twitter handle@ said, “It is an honor for me to be described as a friend of IPOB. They are brave and righteous young men and women who are fighting a noble cause.”
IPOB, had hailed the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain, saying he was not just an in-law and friend to the people of South-East but a fearless intellectual and the conscience of the West.
The group made the claim in a statement by its Spokesperson, Emma Powerful, after the former minister appeared in Lagos High Court dressed in a Jewish tallit.
“Such men should be leaders in Africa not washed out discredited tyrants.
“We are not ordinary Christians like some people profess. We are EBONITE CHRISTIANS, the real Christians. Or what they baptized to Judo-Christianity. We are the real children of God.”